Celebrating an Art Milestone
in the Mile High City
May 28 – 31, 2020
Featuring 50+ Select Dealers
Presenting Important Modern & Contemporary Art.
Showcasing Hundreds of Respected Emerging, Mid-Career & Blue Chip Artists.Join us on this historic evening to celebrate Denver’s “coming of age” as the arts cultural beacon of the New West, at the City’s first entry on the International fine art fair stage. Enjoy browsing world class Modern, Contemporary and Western art for acquisition. Complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Thursday, May 28th
VIP Opening Preview | 5-9pm
Friday, May 29th
Show Hours | 1-8pm
Saturday, May 30th
Show Hours | 11-6pm
Sunday, May 31st
Show Hours | 11-4pm
- Meet thousands of prospects you won’t meet elsewhere.
- Providing access to one of nation’s fastest growing cities.
- Greater Denver Metro Area now boasts impressive 3.5 million residents.
- Meet face-to-face with substantial number of wealthy art collectors and patrons.
- Exploding population of affluent young professionals eager to explore art collecting.
Why Denver Now?
- Time to nationally recognize Denver’s steady escalation in the vibrancy of its art scene.
- Boasting 40+ commercial art galleries, 8 art museums, and 7 different arts districts, Denver is ready for prime time.
- The city has identified its commitment and progress in the visual arts as an indicator of its maturity.
- Reaching into neighboring cities: Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, Beaver Creek and Telluride.
Denver Tops Largest 35 Metropolitan Areas Attending Arts Exhibitions
According to a National Endowment for the Arts recent study, Denver tops the largest 35 metropolitan areas in percentage of population that attends arts exhibitions, with 55% compared to the national average of 27%. Denver’s love for the arts is driven by Denverite’s access to high-quality arts events within the city and state, and the region’s strong economy which allows citizens to have enough income to participate.